Monday, November 22, 2010

I love Sundays.

I love Sundays.

I wouldn't have said this a year and a half ago. I would use Sundays to sleep in and watch football, basketball, movies, Nintendo, whatever. Often I'd sleep in to rest up from a long night of shenanigans.

I still stay up late at night. But it's mandatory that I take my butt to Grace every single Sunday. It just has to happen. That's what Christianity does to you.

I also love the fellowship among Christians afterwards. This is the first solid Christian community that I've ever been around. I will confess that I did feel kind of out of the loop during the summer when I spent a lot of time in Fayetteville and Virginia and GNet wasn't active, but now I'm really plugged in.

And did I mention football on Sundays? It doesn't even matter that my Panthers are angling for the No. 1 draft choice. It's a male soap opera.

I still love Fridays and Saturdays. But add Sundays to my must-look-forward-to days.

No comments:

Post a Comment